When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Thursday 19 June 2014

READING COMPREHENSION: Text 1 - level 1.

Our first year learning Chinese has ended and now it is time we began reading texts.

This is the first test in a series of online activities to help you practise during the summer. This time it is a text and some questions.

This text is probably a bit more difficult than we are expected to deal with after one year learning Chinese, but anyway, I think you can manage with a little help with vocabulary.
By the way, there will be one every Thursday.



In fact, I did it in May this year, so don't give up. ¡It is possible!.

Here you have the file in pdf and the key in pdf. There you can also find a translation in case you need it and some hard vocabulary. In case you dare, here it is the mp3 file.

Snap out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment